Share this Post
Learn about the Importance of Surgical Assistants
At American Surgical Professionals, we know that Surgical Assistants play a vital and important role in the delivery of health care inside the operating room. Many people, both in and outside of the medical field, do not fully understand the differences, in what capacity and to what extent the surgical assistant is utilized by the surgeon and the operating room team in general.
American Surgical Professionals partnered with Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS) to create a video aimed towards educating the public about the vital support Surgical Assistants provide.
The video addresses common questions about the role of a Surgical Assistant and offers insights from medical professionals in the field.
- What is a surgical assistant?
- What is the training of the Surgical Assistant?
- What role does the Surgical Assistant hold in the operating room?
- The value, efficiency and efficacy provide by a Surgical Assistant
- Testimonials from Surgeons, Hospital Directors and Surgical Assistants.
We hope you find our video helpful in learning about the importance of surgical assistants and their critical role in the lives of both surgeons and patients.