“Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.” – Paul J. Meyer
American Surgical Professionals will allow you to focus on your career and continuing education, instead of getting tied up in administrative issues
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Career development opportunities and progression
- Scheduling and billing support
- Training, certification, and licensing support
- Support of continuing education, including a tuition reimbursement program and online training courses
- Paid time-off for approved continuing education
- Annual paid vacation time for full-time employees
- Workers compensation, medical, dental, and group term life insurance
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account for full-time employees
- Stability that comes from a consistent salary
- Payroll processing with optional direct deposit
- 401K retirement plan for qualified employees
- Bonus incentives for referring new mid-level professionals or providing new business opportunities
- Provision of required immunizations such as flu shots, TB tests, chest x-rays, Hepatitis B, etc.
Dedicated commitment to employee satisfaction
American Surgical Professionals provides alternative employment modalities to suit your individual preferences and needs with salaried full-time employment, independent contractor status, part-time or varying shift positions. Additionally, we offer flexible work hours to compliment even the most restrictive schedules.
While ASP is an equal opportunity employer, we do not consider mid-level practitioners without legal status in the U.S., and will not sponsor work-related visas.